1. http://screenr.com – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
2. http://ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops.
3. http://goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
4. http://unfurlr.com – find the original URL that’s hiding behind a short URL.
5. http://qClock – find the local time of a city using a Google Map.
6. http://copypastecharacter.com – copy special characters that aren’t on your keyboard.
7. http://postpost.com – a better search engine for twitter.
8. http://lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
9. http://iconfinder.com – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
10. http://office.com – download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
11. http://followupthen.com – the easiest way to setup email reminders.
12. http://jotti.org – scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
13. http://wolframalpha.com – gets answers directly without searching – see more wolfram tips.
14. http://printwhatyoulike.com – print web pages without the clutter.
15. http://joliprint.com – reformats news articles and blog content as a newspaper.
16. http://ctrql.org/rss – a search engine for RSS feeds.
17. http://e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
18. http://coralcdn.org – if a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
19. http://random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
20. http://pdfescape.com – lets you can quickly edit PDFs in the browser itself.
21. http://viewer.zoho.com – Preview PDFs and Presentations directly in the browser.
22. http://tubemogul.com – simultaneously upload videos to YouTube and other video sites.
23. http://dabbleboard.com – your virtual whiteboard.
24. http://scr.im – share you email address online without worrying about spam.
25. http://spypig.com – now get read receipts for your email.
26. http://sizeasy.com – visualize and compare the size of any product.
27. http://myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
28. http://google.com/webfonts – a good collection of open source fonts.
29. http://regex.info – find data hidden in your photographs – see more EXIF tools.
30. http://livestream.com – broadcast events live over the web, including your desktop screen.
31. http://iwantmyname.com – helps you search domains across all TLDs.
32. http://homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3d.
33. http://join.me – share you screen with anyone over the web.
34. http://onlineocr.net – recognize text from scanned PDFs – see other OCR tools.
35. http://flightstats.com – Track flight status at airports worldwide.
36. http://wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
37. http://hundredzeros.com – best-sellers on all subjects that you can download for free.
38. http://polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
39. http://marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
40. http://typewith.me – work on the same document with multiple people.
41. http://whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
42. http://everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
43. http://gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
44. http://noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review).
45. http://imo.im – chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
46. http://translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
47. http://kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes.
48. http://similarsites.com – discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
49. http://wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
50. http://bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
51. http://kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
52. http://liveshare.com – share your photos in an album instantly.
53. http://lmgtfy.com – when your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
54. http://midomi.com – when you need to find the name of a song.
55. http://bing.com/images – automatically find perfectly-sized wallpapers for mobiles.
56. http://faxzero.com – send an online fax for free – see more fax services.
57. http://feedmyinbox.com – get RSS feeds as an email newsletter.
58. http://ge.tt – quickly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
59. http://pipebytes.com – transfer files of any size without uploading to a third-party server.
60. http://tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
61. http://privnote.com – create text notes that will self-destruct after being read.
62. http://boxoh.com – track the status of any shipment on Google Maps – alternative.
63. http://chipin.com – when you need to raise funds online for an event or a cause.
64. http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com – find if your favorite website is offline or not?
65. http://ewhois.com – find the other websites of a person with reverse Analytics lookup.
66. http://whoishostingthis.com – find the web host of any website.
67. http://google.com/history – found something on Google but can’t remember it now?
68. http://aviary.com/myna – an online audio editor that lets record, and remix audio clips online.
69. http://disposablewebpage.com – create a temporary web page that self-destruct.
70. http://urbandictionary.com – find definitions of slangs and informal words.
71. http://seatguru.com – consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight.
72. http://sxc.hu – download stock images absolutely free.
73. http://zoom.it – view very high-resolution images in your browser without scrolling.
74. http://scribblemaps.com – quickly create custom Google Maps online.
75. http://alertful.com – quickly setup email reminders for important events.
76. http://picmonkey.com – Picnik is offline but PicMonkey is an even better image editor.
77. http://formspring.me – you can ask or answer personal questions here.
78. http://sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
79. http://snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
80. http://typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
81. http://mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
82. http://timerime.com – create timelines with audio, video and images.
83. http://stupeflix.com – make a movie out of your images, audio and video clips.
84. http://safeweb.norton.com – check the trust level of any website.
85. http://teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
86. http://deadurl.com – you’ll need this when your bookmarked web pages are deleted.
87. http://minutes.io – quickly capture effective notes during meetings.
88. http://youtube.com/leanback – Watch YouTube channels in TV mode.
89. http://youtube.com/disco – quickly create a video playlist of your favorite artist.
90. http://talltweets.com – Send tweets longer than 140 characters.
91. http://pancake.io – create a free and simple website using your Dropbox account.
92. http://builtwith.com – find the technology stack of any website.
93. http://woorank.com – research a website from the SEO perspective.
94. http://mixlr.com – broadcast live audio over the web.
95. http://radbox.me – bookmark online videos and watch them later (review).
96. http://tagmydoc.com – add QR codes to your documents and presentations (review).
97. http://notes.io – the easiest way to write short text notes in the browser.
98. http://ctrlq.org/html-mail – send rich-text mails to anyone, anonymously.
99. http://fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.
100. http://otixo.com – easily manage your online files on Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
101. http://ifttt.com – create a connection between all your online accounts.