If you like Disney’s Hall of Presidents, you’ll love Venezuela’s Museum of the Revolution, where Hugo Chavez’s body will soon be on permanent display!
Venezuela’s acting president says Hugo Chavez’s embalmed body will be permanently displayed in a glass casket so that “his people will always have him.”
Vice President Nicolas Maduro says the remains will be put on permanent display at the Museum of the Revolution, close to the presidential palace where Chavez ruled for 14 years.
Chavez will lie in state for the rest of the week. His funeral is tomorrow; 33 heads of state will be in attendance.
- Venezuela Is Permanently Preserving and Displaying Hugo Chavez’s Body (gawker.com)
- Chavez’s Body To Be Permanently Displayed (wspa.com)
- Chavez body to be permanently displayed (miamiherald.com)
- Hugo Chávez’s body to go on permanent display in Caracas (guardian.co.uk)
- Chavez’s Body To Be On Permanent Display (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Venezuela accuses enemies of Chavez plot (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Hugo Chavez fights for his life (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Hugo Chavez Embalmed and Displayed (kolotv.com)
- Chavez body to be permanently displayed (gazette.com)
- Chavez body to be permanently displayed (sfgate.com)